Peppered Beef Brisket
Brisket is soaked in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar and ketchup for a tangy,
flavor. Meat is quite tender because it's marinated overnight.
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) boneless beef brisket
- 1/4 cup coarsely ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Trim all fat from beef. Spread pepper on wax paper and place brisket on
pepper. Turn to coat all sides with the pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Place brisket in a shallow dish and pour
marinade over it.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- When ready to cook, line a large pan with foil. Place the brisket in the
pan and pour marinade over meat. Cover with another large piece of foil and
securely fold it into the bottom foil to seal.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 3 hours, or until tender.
Source: Texas Beef Council - beeflovingtexans.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Brisket Recipes