- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup black coffee
- 1 (3 pound) brisket
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large Dutch oven, brown meat on all sides.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over brisket.
- Cover and simmer on stove top or in a 325 degrees F oven for 3 to 4 hours,
or until tender.
- To serve, slice on the diagonal.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Brisket Recipes