- 1 (4 to 6 pound) fresh beef brisket, well trimmed
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Liquid Smoke
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- In a large Pyrex baking dish, thoroughly mix all ingredients for sauce.
Put the brisket in the baking dish, and turn it over once to coat it with the
sauce. Seal the dish well with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove brisket from oven and allow to stand for one hour before slicing.
- Slice across the grain, and serve with sauce.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Brisket Recipes