Ultimate Beef Brisket
- 1 (7 pound) beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1/2
teaspoons celery salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup broth (from cooked brisket)
- 1 cup Wish Bone Russian Dressing (not
- Mix seasonings and Worcestershire sauce together and rub into meat. Wrap
tightly in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place in 9 x 13-inch baking pan or roaster.
- Bake for 7 to 8 hours at 275 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, and remove from foil. Reserve 1 cup of broth for sauce;
discard remaining broth. Trim fat, slice and put brisket back in pan.
- Mix together ingredients for Sauce. Pour over brisket slices and bake at
300 degrees F for 1 hour.