- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 cup cold water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 cans mushroom steak sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix ground beef, crumbs, onion, water and salt and pepper and pat into a
13 x 9-inch pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares. Roll in flour and brown in oil. Put into a 13 x 9-inch
- Mix mushroom soup and steak sauce in a saucepan and heat through. Pour over
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ground Beef Recipes