Ground Beef Recipes
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup soda cracker crumbs
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 cup cold water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 cans mushroom steak sauce
- Mix ground beef, cracker crumbs, onion, water and salt and pepper and pat into a 13 x 9 inch pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares. Roll in flour and brown in oil. Put into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Mix mushroom soup and steak sauce in a saucepan and heat through. Pour over meat squares.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.