Smothered Bacon Chicken
Bacon-wrapped chicken breasts smothered with a mixture of sour cream and soup, then baked.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices bacon
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap each chicken breast in 2 strips of bacon and place in a glass 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and soup.
- Cover the chicken with the sour cream/soup mixture and bake uncovered for 40 to 50 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Let cool and serve on top of hot, cooked rice if desired.