BBQ Chicken Fingers
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 can Pringles
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Mix BBQ sauce, water, egg, and milk in
shallow dish. Lay strips of chicken in dish and make sure they are all covered
with the mixture. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Crush Pringles and roll the chicken strips into the chips to cover them.
Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Flip over, and then bake for another 3-5 minutes.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine by Alli.