Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Prepare couscous according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Stir-fry chicken for
5 minutes until well browned. Transfer to bowl.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry bell pepper and onion strips for 3 minutes
- Return chicken to the skillet. Stir in 2/3 cup of water,
mustard and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling, stirring often.
- Serve over couscous.
Makes 4 servings | Prep 10 minu| Cook 10 min
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Barbecue Chicken Recipes