Spicy Orange Chicken
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup hot barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds chicken pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine marmalade, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, mixing well.
- Place chicken skin side up in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake for one hour, basting occasionally.
- Increase heat to 400 degrees F and bake 15 minutes longer.