- 3 whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned and flattened
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups ground pecans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 package stuffing mix (Stove Top, Pepperidge Farm or Betty Crocker)
- Prepare stuffing mix.
- Divide among chicken breasts, then roll up and fasten
with a wooden pick.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Blend together melted butter and mustard.
- Coat chicken in mixture and roll in pecans.
- In large skillet brown chicken in butter all over.
- Add chicken broth and simmer until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken to platter.
- Blend sour cream into skillet drippings.
- Heat and spoon over chicken.
Yield: 6 servings