Chicken Breast in Herb Mustard Cream Sauce
- 1 boneless chicken breast, cut in half
- 1 to 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon herbed Dijon mustard
- Sauté chicken breast halves in a little olive oil until golden brown and
- Remove to a warm plate.
- Pour off any excess oil from the pan.
- Over high heat, add the wine and balsamic vinegar, scraping the pan and
reducing the liquid until thick and syrupy.
- Add the heavy cream and boil vigorously, continuously scraping the pan with
a wooden spoon, until the cream is thick and reduced by about half its original
- Remove from heat, stir in the mustard, and spoon over the chicken.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.