Meatloaf Stuffed Potatoes
Here is a delicious way to make meatloaf.
- Prepare your favorite meatloaf recipe.
- Bake 4 or more large potatoes in the oven or microwave. Cut each potato
in half and remove the potato from the skin. Fill potato skins with meatloaf
mixture and place on foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes, until meatloaf is
- Meanwhile mash potatoes with milk or buttermilk, butter and salt and pepper.
- Just before meatloaf is done remove from oven and top with mashed potatoes and
grated cheese. Place in oven for a few more minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve with a tossed salad for a quick and easy dinner.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes