Meat Loaf Recipes
This is a great recipe for cooking for one or two. Freeze after baking for later use.
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 40 min | Yield: 16 mini loaves
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 roll breakfast sausage
- 2 eggs
- 1 box stovetop chicken stuffing
- 1 envelope beefy onion soup mix
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Brown sugar
- Mix ground beef, sausage, eggs, stuffing, beefy onion soup mix and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place into a mini loaf pan* (If you have only one pan, refrigerate the meatloaf mixture until the first pan has been baked).
- Mix ketchup and a little brown sugar and spoon the glaze over the top of each loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Flash freeze on a paper towel-lined baking sheet before packaging into individual freezer bags.
These can also be baked in an oversized muffin pan.