Pork Chop Cacciatore
- 6 pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 6 thin onion slices
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- In skillet, brown chops on both sides. Season with salt and pepper. Place in 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Top each with an onion slice.
- Combine 1 envelope of dry spaghetti mix with tomatoes and brown sugar. Pour over chops. Cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
>> PORK CHOP RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.