An irresistible combination of herbs, spices and flavorings give this turkey
dish an exotic and delicious appeal. Perfect for family gatherings, holidays and
special occasions. Serve with orange slices and your favorite veggies.
- 1 (12 to 14 pound) turkey, neck and bag with heart and
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from 4 lemons
- Juice from
2 medium oranges
- 6 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3 MAGGI
Garlic & Onion Flavor Seasoning Cubes, crushed
- 4 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Arrange oven rack in lowest position and preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Rinse turkey and pat dry; set aside.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, orange juice, bouillon, crushed seasoning cubes,
paprika, grated lemon peel, grated orange peel, cumin, oregano and thyme in
medium bowl; mix well.
- Rub entire turkey including under the skin and cavity with half of paste.
Reserve remaining paste. Place turkey breast-side-up in prepared dish.
- Bake, brushing turkey with remaining paste every hour, for 3 to 3 1/2 hours
or until thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh registers 175 degrees
- Transfer turkey to platter and cover with foil. Let turkey stand for 10
minutes before carving.
Preparation Time: 20 mins | Cooking Time: 3 hrs
Cooling Time: 10 mins standing
Servings: 12 to 14 servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.