One Pan Turkey 'n' Stuffing
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves or 3/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sauté celery and onion in butter.
- Grease a 10 x 6-inch or 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Mix baking mix, milk, eggs, parsley, sage, thyme, salt, poultry seasoning
and pepper in a dish with fork until batter is of uniform color (batter will
be lumpy). Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bake until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Bake in a 10-inch dish for 35 to 40 minutes; in an 11-inch dish for 30 to