One Pan Turkey 'n' Stuffing
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves or 3/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sauté celery and onion in butter.
- Grease a 10 x 6-inch or 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Mix baking mix, milk, eggs, parsley, sage, thyme, salt, poultry seasoning
and pepper in a dish with fork until batter is of uniform color (batter will be lumpy). Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bake until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Bake in a 10-inch dish for 35 to 40 minutes; in an 11-inch dish for 30 to
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.