Orange Roasted Turkey
- 1 (14 pound) self-basting turkey
- 1 can concentrated orange juice
- 1 box brown sugar
- Meat tenderizer
- Dash of garlic powder
- Mrs. Dash
- Thaw turkey according to directions. Pat dry inside and out. Take giblets out and cook on stove for gravy.
- Mix orange juice and brown sugar for basting.
- Stuff turkey both ends with favorite dressing.
- Cook turkey according to directions, basting every 20 to 30 minutes with
orange juice mixture. Either use a new paint brush or pour over turkey. Sprinkle turkey before basting with ingredients listed.