Orange Roasted Turkey
- 1 (14 pound) self-basting turkey
- 1 can concentrated orange juice
- 1 box brown sugar
- Meat tenderizer
- Dash of garlic powder
- Mrs. Dash
- Thaw turkey according to directions. Pat dry inside and out. Take giblets out and cook on stove for gravy.
- Mix orange juice and brown sugar for basting.
- Stuff turkey both ends with favorite dressing.
- Cook turkey according to directions, basting every 20 to 30 minutes with
orange juice mixture. Either use a new paint brush or pour over turkey. Sprinkle turkey before basting with ingredients listed.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.