Pink Champagne Turkey
- 1 bottle pink champagne
- 1 (12 pound or larger) turkey
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Clean and dry the turkey. Put turkey breast down on roasting pan.
- Pour the entire bottle of champagne over the turkey.
- Sprinkle turkey with salt, garlic salt and pepper. Add water.
- Roast at 375 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove pan from oven and turn turkey on its back. Finish roasting for 1
1/2 hours or more.
- Make gravy from drippings.
Yield: about 16 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Turkey Recipes