Smoked Turkey and Cranberry
- 1 (16 ounce) pre-cooked Italian bread shell
- 1 (14 ounce) can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Sauce
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion, white and green parts
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 pound smoked deli-turkey, cut into thin strips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place bread shell on an ungreased baking pan.
- Spread cranberry sauce evenly over bread shell. Sprinkle with green onion and cheese. Top with turkey.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese has melted.
Yield: 1 large pizza
Nutrition per serving: (1/8 Pizza): Cal. 357 (17%DV), Fat Cal. 108 Pro. 19g (37%DV), Carb. 46g (15%DV), Fat 12g (17%DV), Chol. 46mg (15%DV), Sod. 965mg (40%DV)
Vit. A 74RE (7%DV), Vit. C 2mg (3%DV), Vit. E 0mg (0%DV), Calcium 289mg (28%DV),
Iron 1mg (4%DV), Folate 10Ug (2%DV), Zinc 1mg (8%DV), Pot. 228mg (6%DV)
Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1, Starch 2, Meat 1, Fat 2
Recipe and photo used with permission from: