Friendship Tea Mix
- 1 (18 ounce) jar Tang breakfast drink (orange flavor)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup presweetened lemonade mix (such as Countrytime)
- 1/2 cup instant tea
- 1 (3 ounce box ) apricot Jell-O
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine these dry ingredients and store in an airtight container.
- This recipe makes 50 servings so it is perfect for dividing up and giving away as gifts.
- Put these directions on the gift jar:
Use 1 1/2 tablespoons per cup of boiling water.
From the kitchen of Jean Merrell