Instant Chai Tea Mix
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup French vanilla flavored powdered non-dairy creamer
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- In a large bowl, combine milk powder, non-dairy creamer, vanilla
flavored creamer, sugar and instant tea.
- Stir in ginger, cinnamon,
cloves and cardamom.
- In a blender or food processor, blend 1 cup at a time, until mixture
is the consistency of fine powder.
Yield: 16 servings
To serve: Stir 2 heaping tablespoons Chai Tea Mix into a mug of
You may choose to omit the French vanilla creamer, and use
2 teaspoons vanilla extract instead. To do so, mix the vanilla into
the sugar, let it dry, then break the sugar into small lumps. Follow
the same procedure as above.