Spiced Cocoa Mix
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sifted confectioners'sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
For each serving, combine 1/3 cup Spiced Cocoa Mix and 3/4 cup boiling
water. Stir to dissolve.
Variation: Stir in 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder or 1 or 2 tablespoons coffee
liqueur with a cinnamon stick.
Makes eight 6-ounce servings