Vanilla Chai Mix
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root
- 6 pods cardamom
- 10 inches cinnamon stick
- 3 teaspoons cloves
- 8 teaspoons loose Darjeeling tea or 8 teabags
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Crush the first five ingredients together.
- Add 8 cups water. Bring to a boil and cook on medium for 10 minutes.
- Add loose tea or bags. Steep for about 8 minutes.
- Strain out the spices and tea.
- Add vanilla extract and honey.
This can be refrigerated for weeks.
To use: Heat up as needed and add an equal amount of steamed milk.
Top with cinnamon.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes