Cappuccino Muffins with Skor Bars
- 5 (1.4 ounce) Skor bars
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons instant espresso
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line regular-size muffin pans
with baking cups.
- In a food processor, chop the candy bars into 1/4-inch pieces.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the pieces for topping.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream the eggs, oil,
sugar, instant espresso, cinnamon and milk. Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into the
egg mixture until well-blended. Fold in the crushed candy bars and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter evenly into each cup, filling about two-thirds
full. Sprinkle reserved candy pieces over each muffin. Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until muffins test
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.