Pineapple Upside-Down Biscuits
- 1 (10 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- Grease 10 cups of a muffin tin.
- Strain the can of crushed pineapple, save juice for later. Combine the pineapple,
sugar, and butter, and mix well.
- Divide the pineapple mixture among the muffin cups.
- Place a cherry in the center of each muffin cup, making sure cherry hits
bottom of cup.
- Place 1 biscuit in each cup on top of sugar and pineapple mixture. Spoon
1 teaspoon reserved pineapple juice over each biscuit.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Cool for 2 minutes. Invert the
pan onto a plate to release the biscuits.
- Serve warm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.