Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwich
For each sandwich
- 1 bagel, sliced
- 3 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 ounces flavored cream cheese
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 3 onion rings
- Bean sprouts
- 2 ounces Italian dressing
- Grill or toast the bagel. Spread with flavored cream cheese.
- Toss bean sprouts with Italian dressing. Layer with smoked salmon, tomatoes,
onions, and top with bean sprouts.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until the sauce
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.