Butter Pecan Patties
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Place the sugar, syrup, salt and milk in a saucepan and stir until sugar is
dissolved. Boil slowly until it forms a soft ball when tested in cold water.
- Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla extract and let stand for 10
- Add pecans, and beat vigorously until thick and creamy.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto wax paper.
Makes 60-65 patties.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mother's Day Recipes