This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Banana Split Cake
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 eggs
- 5 or 6 bananas, sliced lengthwise
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- Finely chopped pecans
- Maraschino cherries
- Combine crushed vanilla wafers and 1 1/2 sticks softened
butter. Press mixture into 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, 2 sticks butter and eggs and beat for 10
- Pour over crumb mixture and then layer with bananas.
- Cover bananas with drained crushed pineapple.
- Top with Cool Whip and garnish with chopped pecans and cherries.