This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cinnamon Creme Cake
- 1 box butter recipe cake mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small container sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cake: Combine cake mix, sugar, oil and sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at
a time, beating well after each addition. Pour three-fourths of batter into
a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Mix the cinnamon and brown sugar and sprinkle over batter. Add remaining
batter, and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- When cool, glaze the cake.
- Glaze: Mix all ingredients and pour over cooked cake.