This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Heavenly Peach Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (9 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup drained peaches
- 2 (9-inch) Graham cracker pie crust
- Combine cream cheese, condensed milk, and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Stir in pecans and drained fruit; pour into pie shells and refrigerate for