This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Lime Ambrosia Tarts
- 12 prepared Graham cracker tart shells
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (1 cup) flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, yogurt, lime juice and
rind; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill until mixture starts to thicken.
- Spoon into tart shells, or you may use a Graham cracker pie crust. Chill
2 to 3 hours and serve.
- Garnish with whipped cream and lime wedges, if desired.
- Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator.