- 1 cup Nutella spread
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups soy milk
- 4 medium frozen bananas
- Chopped almonds (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine Nutella, peanut butter, yogurt, soy milk and banana in a blender. Process
until smooth. For thinner texture, add 1/4 cup more soy milk and 3 or 4 ice cubes
and process until ice is crushed.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with chopped almonds,
Per serving: 380 calories, 16g fat, 5mg chol., 11g prot., 51g fiber, 140mg
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes