Banana Nutella Triple Decker
Chef Rocco Dispirito believes the fall is the perfect time to taste fruits at
their most delicious, and the Banana Nutella Triple Decker will make mouths water
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 slices brioche
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ripe banana, cut in half lengthwise and then into slices
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Fleur de sel for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a shallow dish.
- Dip the brioche in the egg wash on both sides and allow it to absorb.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add the butter. When it is foaming,
add the brioche to the pan and cook, turning once or twice, until golden brown on
both sides and cooked through. Remove from pan.
- Put a piece of brioche on a plate. Top with half of the Nutella and half of the
banana slices and sprinkle with salt. Cover with a second piece of brioche. Repeat
the Nutella and bananas layer, then top with bread.
- Sprinkle salt on top and serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes