Brioche with Orange Marmalade and Nutella
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 8 (1/2-inch thick) slices brioche or challah
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup high quality bitter orange marmalade
- 2 ounces skinned hazelnuts, toasted and very coarsely chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat broiler.
- Put Nutella in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, and heat,
stirring, until it is warm and softened.
- Put brioche on a baking sheet, and brush each slice with melted butter. Broil
just until brioche is golden.
- Remove from heat, and immediately spread with marmalade.
Dip a fork into Nutella, and drizzle generously over marmalade. Top with chopped
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes