Chocolate Raspberry Puff Pastry
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm frozen puff pastry shells
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 13 ounces
Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Prior to assembly: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake and cool the pastry shells
according to the package directions.
- Place cream, sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with mixer at high
speed until stiff.
- Place 2 tablespoons Nutella spread in each pastry shell. Top with 4 to 5 raspberries.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream on top of raspberries. Garnish with
mint and top with the pastry shell tops.
- Serve immediately.
Sliced strawberries, blueberries, or even pineapple can be used in place
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes