Chocolate Fudge Cheese Cake Brownies
with Nutella-Pecan Frosting
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate (Bakers is good)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 (13 ounce) jar Nutella (stirred well before spreading)
- 1/2 cup toasted and crushed pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brownie Base: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter in a bowl over simmering water. Remove
mixture from heat and stir in sugar until well mixed. Add eggs, vanilla extract
and salt; beat well. Fold in flour and mix just until smooth. Pour into prepared
pan and set aside.
- Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add egg and vanilla
extract and mix until smooth. Add flour; mix until just blended.
- Place spoonsful
of cream cheese batter on brownies. Swirl cream cheese mixture into brownie base
mixture, using a butter knife.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick or knife inserted in center comes
- Frosting: While brownies are still warm, BUT not hot, frost with Nutella. Sprinkle
the crushed pecans over all.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes