Chocolate Nutella Ravioli
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cups very hot water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Chocolate for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and water. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined
into a large ball. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 10 minutes.
- To make ravioli, cut the dough in half. Work with one half at a time and keep
the remainder in the bowl, covered. Flour work surface and hands generously and
pat dough into a 2- x 6-inch block. Roll dough into a 4 x 9-inch triangle. The dough
will be very sticky, so make sure to keep the rolling pin floured. You may need
to flip the dough to prevent it from sticking to the counter.
- When dough is rolled out, drop about 9 teaspoons of Nutella down the center of
the dough, leaving about 1 inch between each filling. Fold the dough over the filling
and press down to seal. Make sure to squeeze out any air around the filing.
- Cut ravioli into small squares and press down edges again to make sure it is
sealed well. Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat with remaining
dough until it is used up.
- To cook the ravioli, add to a large pot of salted, boiling water. Cook half the
ravioli, drain, then cook the other half. They will cook for about 3-4 minutes,
or until they rise to the top.
- Serve hot, tossed in melted butter with chocolate shavings on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes