- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten to blend
- 1 cup Nutella
oil, for frying
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
sugar, for dredging
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Line a baking sheet with plastic wrap.
- Place 1 wonton wrapper on the work surface. Brush the edges of the wrapper lightly
with egg. Spoon 1 tablespoon of Nutella into the center of the wrapper. Fold the
wrapper diagonally in half over the filling and press the edges of the wrapper to
seal. Place the ravioli on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining
wonton wrappers, egg, and chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Add enough oil to a heavy large frying pan to
reach a depth of 2 inches. Heat the oil over medium heat to 350 degrees F.
- Working in batches, carefully add the ravioli to the hot oil and cook until they
are golden brown, about 45 seconds per side. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the
ravioli to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Then, transfer the cooked ravioli
to another baking sheet and keep them warm in the oven while frying the remaining
ravioli. (The fried ravioli can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- Cool them completely, then
cover and refrigerate.
- Before serving, place them on a baking sheet and re-warm
in a preheated 375 degree F oven just until they are heated through, about 7 minutes.)
- Spray the top side of the mint leaves very lightly with nonstick spray. Working
with one leaf at a time, dredge the coated side of the leaves in sugar to coat lightly.
- Arrange 2 fried ravioli on each plate. Dust the ravioli with confectioners'
- Garnish with the sugared mint leaves and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes