- 1 1/4 pounds dark sweet chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup
- 8 ounces butter
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter. When completely melted, stir in chocolate and Nutella. Set aside.
- Whip the heavy cream and set aside.
- Add together the eggs, sugar, and Frangelico. Mix well. In a double broiler,
heat this mixture stirring constantly until it is hot to the touch (approximately
115 degrees F). Be careful not to overcook the eggs. (You will know they are overcooked
if the mixture begins to look like scrambled eggs.)
- Put the egg mixture in mixer and whip until tripled in volume and very light
in color. Add the chocolate mixture and whip on medium speed until it just starts
- Pour 2/3 of the mix into a paper-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Mix the whipped cream
with the remaining mix and carefully spread over the chocolate in the pan.
for 4 hours or until set.
- Cut with a hot knife.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes