Butter Roasted Pecans
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (or to taste) freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss pecans in melted butter to coat evenly (or melt butter in a skillet, and
toss pecans in melted butter that way).
- Spread nuts in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes,
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to coat evenly.
Makes 2 cups.
To make these less buttery (on your fingers) toss the hot roasted nuts, as soon
as you remove them from the oven, in a brown paper bag - along with the seasonings.
Then serve in a warm dish.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.