- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole unblanched almonds
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil
or parchment paper.
- Please sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat egg lightly in medium size bowl.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt.
- Add almonds, tossing until coated with egg mixture.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the almonds to sugar in a bowl; toss well
to coat almonds evenly.
- Remove coated almonds to the prepared baking sheet, spacing the almonds
1/2 inch apart.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until almonds are golden.
- Cool almonds completely on baking sheet.
- Store in airtight containers for up to 1 month.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.