- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups pecans (halves or pieces)
- Confectioners' sugar
- Combine the brown sugar, plain white sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt the butter and then add to the sugar mixture. Stir in a saucepan over
medium heat until melted and bubbly.
- Add the pecans to the sauce mixture and stir to coat.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the pieces from the pan. Spread onto a piece
of wax paper to cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.