Candy Coated Nuts
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups walnut or pecan halves
- Combine sugars and sour cream; cook to soft ball stage
(236 degrees F on a candy thermometer).
- Remove from heat, then add vanilla extract.
- Beat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add nuts; stir until well coated.
- Turn out onto greased cookie sheet.
- Separate into individual pieces.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.