- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 4 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Lightly grease one 15 x 10 x 1 inch
- Lightly beat the egg white; add water and beat until frothy but not stiff.
- Add the nuts and stir until well coated.
- Sift together the sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the nuts and toss to mix.
- Spread on pan and bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine April 27, 2001