- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups walnut halves
- Combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, sour cream and coffee in saucepan.
Cook and stir until it reaches the soft ball stage (236 degrees F on a candy
- Remove from heat; add vanilla extract and walnuts. Gently stir until nuts
- Pour onto buttered large shallow pan or platter.
- With two forks separate nuts.
- Cool until set.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.