Bacon N Cheddar Bubble Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (11.3 ounce) package refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon real bacon bits or 1 slice bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray Mini-Baker with nonstick cooking
- Separate dough into eight rolls; cut each roll into quarters.
- Combine cheese and bacon bits in Small Batter Bowl; mix gently. Toss each
piece of dough in cheese mixture until lightly coated; place in baker.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until top is deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Run knife around edge of bread
to loosen. Carefully lift bread onto serving plate.
- To serve, pull apart or slice into wedges.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g,
Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 70 mg, Fiber 1 g
Variation: Dill ’N Cheddar Bubble Bread: Substitute 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
for the bacon bits. Proceed as recipe directs.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes