Mexican Barbecue Sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes
or until onion is tender. Stir in remaining ingredients; return to a boil. Reduce
heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Using barbecue basting brush, brush barbecue sauce on food during the last
10-15 minutes of grilling to prevent burning.
Yield: 3 cups
Cook's note: Discard any remaining sauce used to baste raw meat.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes