Mini Cinnamon Christmas Tree Rolls
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raisins (optional)
- Red and Green candies or candied fruit
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
* or 1/2 cup vanilla frosting, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent dough into one large rectangle. Roll Dough and Pizza Roller
lightly over dough and seal perforations. Spread margarine evenly over dough.
Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over dough. Sprinkle raisins over
sugar cinnamon mixture. Roll up rectangle tightly, starting from longest side.
Cut roll into 22 slices.
- Place slices cut side down on a 15-inch Baking stone. Begin with one slice
at top, then two slices for the second row, then three for the third row, etc.,
until you have a bottom row up of 6 slices. Place remaining slices centered
under the last row of 6 slices for a tree stem.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Glaze warm rolls. Decorate with candies or candied fruit for the festive
Yield: 22 mini-rolls
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes