Pampered Chef Recipes
Mini Cinnamon Christmas Tree Rolls
Yield: 22 mini-rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raisins (optional)
- Red and Green candies or candied fruit
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent dough into one large rectangle. Roll Dough and Pizza Roller lightly over dough and seal perforations. Spread margarine evenly over dough. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over dough. Sprinkle raisins over sugar cinnamon mixture. Roll up rectangle tightly, starting from longest side. Cut roll into 22 slices.
- Place slices cut side down on a 15 inch Baking stone. Begin with one slice at top, then two slices for the second row, then three for the third row, etc., until you have a bottom row up of 6 slices. Place remaining slices centered under the last row of 6 slices for a tree stem.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Glaze warm rolls. Decorate with candies or candied fruit for the festive tree.
* or 1/2 cup vanilla frosting, melted
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef