As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated French bread dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll the bread dough. Pat the dough over the bottom of a 12 x 15-inch
baking sheet with sides. Brush with olive oil. Spread the garlic evenly over
the prepared layer. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pour the pizza sauce into a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH for 1
to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through. Cut the baked layer into long strips
with a pizza cutter.
- Serve with the warm pizza sauce.
Yield: 20 servings
Nutrition Facts: Amount Per Serving: Calories 60 Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 0 mg,
Sodium 181 mg
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes