Pull Apart Sticky Buns
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 cans refrigerated bread sticks
- Mix pecans, sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter.
- Separate bread sticks and halve them. Roll bread sticks in butter mixture,
coating evenly. Place into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Add remaining pecan mixture to the top of the bread sticks.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes